Monday, June 22, 2009

A little backward glance

Some quotes and pictures to sum up the emotions surrounding this ending of an era. No matter how beautiful or breathtaking the country, it is the people you meet along the way that make a journey into a true adventure. This is the greatest lesson I have learned.

"So many faces in my life, some will last, some will be
now and then. Life is a series of hellos and good-byes. It's time for good-byes again."

The whole AustraLearn Crew at Orientation in Rotorua

"I can tell by your tears that you will remember it all."

Sarah and me comparing tongue lengths



"It is the end of something simple and the beginning of everything else"


Sarah, Me, Elza, and Beth in a tree in Albert Park


"Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes."


Elza - our golden Latvian friend




"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so
hard."

Elza, Sarah, Bri, Ianna, Frances: just another night with the girls



"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

photo shoot with Hannah after karaoke


“You and I will meet again, When we're least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won't say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again”

The gang one last time in Wellington

Thank you to everyone who was along for the ride...sweet as.


No comments:

Post a Comment